Monday, April 18, 2011

gifts even when it's cold



Sweater pulled, grabbing arms for warmth.
Bangs flurry over rumpled forehead
There in the still,
I thank.

This week of dilemma and a dramatic change in the weather has brought a wave of grumpiness to my continence. When I’m grumpy I’d had better start thanking my good Lord. This task keeps pulling my soul into the now and scales fall from my eyes as I see what good the Lord has brought.

I begin, and the thanks pours-I see the cascade of gifts and breathe in the mist that floats up from them.

An interview
Being shown sin
Being shown grace
Talks with friends about similar ministry
5,000 Easter bags being given to kids
A testimony of life, not choosing abortion
A testimony of provision, no baby but plenty of girls to mentor
Teenagers excited about Hosea



Praying on the phone
Crying on the phone
Laughing on the phone
My city
Goofy dancing
Laying on the floor
Woman becoming missionaries
Worship, Spirit consuming fire
God providing the lamb
God provided the lamb!

The promise-he’s coming as Faithful and True.

No comments:

Post a Comment